Here are some blog posts of interest.
- 50 People and Hashtags you MUST Check Out on Twitter– It is just what it sounds like. A great list if you are new or old to Twitter. Twitter is a great way to extend your Professional Learning Community (PLC) to a global level.
- 10 Engaging Ways to Use Mobile Devices in the Classroom– Even if our students don’t have their own mobile devices, there are some ideas here that can work if you have an iPad or 2, or potentially using the CB.
- Improve Retention, Re-teach Less with This Learning Technique– Great thoughts. This works well with our processing time with our Kagan Structures at our school.
- Deep Learning with Google Tools: 20 Ideas– Since we are already using some of these tools (think Google Docs, Slides, Classroom), here are some ideas to step it up. DOK levels?
- Impact of Poverty on Students: All in Their Minds?– This article deals with the idea that having a growth mindset can help our lower SES students.