- Let’s Be Honest- Homework Sucks for Everyone– Title pretty much sums it up. 🙂
- 4 Non-Negotiables for Schools– Quick look at how we model leaderships for our students
- 15 YouTube Videos All Educators Must See– Full disclosure- I have not watched them all, but I like lists. 🙂
- Being a Void That is Felt– Leaving a void doen’t just mean you were a great teacher, but how you live your life/career as someone who will be missed when you are gone/retired/dead. Not to seem morbid, but how are you living?
- Learn Like a Pirate– While not an article, I recently heard Paul Solarz on a webcast…and I love the idea of learning like a pirate. Plus he has many tips for teaching 21st century skills.
Check ’em out! Or don’t.