- How to Teach at a Rewards-Based School– I love the idea of “rewarding” kids, on occasion, just for being a part of your class.
- Five Questions to Help People Embrace Meaningful Change– What if…Every teacher tweeted one thing a day they did in their classroom to a school hashtag and took five minutes a day to read each others’ tweets? What would that do for learning and school culture?
- Quick Google Forms Time Savers for Teachers– Have you thought of using forms to help you collect data, and not just surveys. Matt Millers offers some pointers.
- The Thing About Homework– “Homework in Primary school has zero effect” John Hattie Does this mean just do no HW? Not necessarily. Read to find out.
- Homework: A Low Return-on-Investment Activity– Matt Miller discusses why we do HW and what we should consider when we assign it. IF we assign it.