Todays post has some great blog posts from Matt Miller at DTT. Check him out, if you don’t already do so.
- 10 Ways to Create Interactive Multimedia in any Grade/Subject– Ditch That Textbook
- 10 Add-Ons to Google Classroom You MUST Try– Matt Miller shares some tips from Alice Keeler, who does some great things with add-ons
- My Blogging Voyage, and How I do It– Ditch that Textbook- Guest writer, Rayna Freeman discusses how she has had her students blogging.
- NEW Google Sites: 10 Things Teachers Must Know– Ditch That Textbook- I think Matt Miller really likes top 10 lists. 🙂 I have recently started a Google site…It is very basic, but it is pretty simple to get started. Check it out (I was motivated by Mrs. Hoskins who did her own site- She did hers on Weebly) Here is her site.
- 15 YouTube Videos All Educators Must See– Ditch That Textbook